Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lazy Dog

I woke up this morning a lot earlier than I needed to. I had my alarm set for 7:45, but I was wide awake around 7:00. This may or may not be a result of falling asleep on the couch around 9:30 (due to the fried chicken coma Jeremy put me in, but I digress...). My rustling about prompted an 80 pound cuddle bug to hop in bed with me, so we laid there for a bit while I checked my email in between belly scratches. As we emerged from the bedroom, Henry's cousin Brinkley (who is a wee chocolate lab) excitedly jumped down from my sisters bed and joined us for the morning potty. Henry was for real still dragging at this point...only awake enough to go #1. On the other hand, Brinkley has taken care of all bodily business and is dropping the ball at my feet to play. Aunt Tara doesn't play fetch at 7:00am in my pajamas, sans bra....for which the neighbors are thankful. So we go back inside for breakfast, which Brinkley gobbled up quickly. Henry bypassed breakfast and has resumed this position....

No comments:

Post a Comment