Friday, March 25, 2011

I've Started Blogging... I'm so 3008

Oh wow... I've been meaning to start blogging for a while now, but it seems like there is always something else more exciting-- like the Tory Burch boutique at RueLaLa.com or a Teen Mom 2 marathon (Don't even get me started on Janelle...). Or, my recent addiction, words with friends. One might assume I am soooo trendy with my blogging and such, that I have iphones on the regular, but that's not so. I still have an LG flip-- it's purple and scratched. I play this wonderful game on my ipod touch that I got last year. Very cool.... except that I don't have wireless internet at my apartment. So, I can only play words with friends at work or when I am able to jew my neighbors wireless connection, which is not on the reg. Bummer. I will get wireless this summer when my sister comes to live with me, but for now, I'm connected, using my laptop in the same comfortable, over sized chair that I did when I lived with my parents.

About this words with friends hooplah.... I love it. I love that I'm stimulating my brain, which gives me hope that I will chase off Alzheimer's for at least 65 more years. I'm getting quite good at learning that it's all about tile placement. I love searching those little squares over and over in order to get maximum value for my three letter word that has no vowel because I was given three H's, two G's, an X and a Q. Great.... and on top of that, some chick named Jana Filsinger pulls a real C.U.Next.Tuesday move and adds an I to make the word FIN.... for 60 points. Words with friends, not so friendly anymore!

Although the name of my blog depicts the furry loves of my life, you won't come here constantly reading stories about my dogs. Although, if you did, you'd love it.... just like I love reading about the things YOU love. To get to better acquainted with my four legged friends, here they are:

Harley, who is five and still bossy. We like to dance around the apartment to Savage's song "Swing."



Henry, just turned one and he is a big baby with an even bigger heart. He likes to eat.


I would say TGIF, but I work every Saturday. So, I will finally watch "The Town" which has been sitting in its netflix envelope for about 2 weeks. Ohhhhhh, and I just got a very exciting phone call from my sister Taylor, but it's a secret. Makes me want to go back to college REAL bad!

1 comment: