Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Is it Friday yet???

As I look out the window, I'm reminded that I should be writing this blog from my back patio, because it's the epitome of gorgeous outside. However, the battery to my laptop is not only on it's last leg, it has no legs. One big torso of a battery that only runs when plugged in. So here I am, on the couch with my Starbucks and only the sound of snoring dogs in the background. I love dog snores. Not those monumental bulldog snores...the faint "I've gotten old and lazy" dog snores. They comfort me, in a way :)

I usually enjoy sleeping in on Wednesdays, but today was different. I know someone who is very busy right now and is possibly living off cheez-its and a chopped mixture of parsley and cilantro (ehhh....). Just kidding.... but the thought of walking into the apartment, which may or may not smell like my Italian grandmothers kitchen due to said chopped herbs, and finding a malnourished pile of 30 year old made my eyelids FLY open before sunrise and rush to the nearest Panera. Okay, it wasn't that dramatic...but I enjoy the slightest bit of theatrics here and there. I was prepared to bribe someone with a cookie to let me through the locked door to the lobby, but a simple knock and a smile did just fine. Ummm...scary. I wish every morning could start off by helping the hungry...ha!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday...and remember, we're half way to the weekend! In the mean time, take a look at this little B who enjoys *only* queen sized beds....



No comments:

Post a Comment