Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun Foto Friday

This is a major throwback and only a few people will appreciate it, but this is one of my favorite pictures from college. I can honestly say that, so far in life, my four years at Georgetown College were the best yet. Pictured here are some of my best friends, and sisters. I sooooo very much miss the days of living in the Sigma house, walking to the caf, and hanging out on east campus. Does anyone else wish they had a tiger stalker on a boring week night? I could probably track one down and make a few prank calls... "are you a Disney princess?!?!"

3 comments:

  1. Tara,

    This made me laugh out loud! I definitely would love to have a tiger tracker on a boring night. Good times. :) Wouldn't it be great to just go back and live in the house for a little bit? Hope you're doing well. Love reading your blog!

    Dara

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! love this pic! it makes me sad i didn't have a digital camera in college to upload pics like that! :) i miss college too! what a care-free 4 years!!! miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Oh my gosh! This is great! My how life has changed over the last few years. The good ole' days, man how I miss them and living with my BFFs. Rebecca sent me a picture this week of us in Miami...it makes me feel so old!

    ReplyDelete