Thursday, April 7, 2011

Three Things Thursday


1.) My co-worker Okie (Okes, as I call her) cooked me a delicious batch of her beef curry. She knows how much I love her cooking and in her generous Korean nature, she loves to share. She also loves to feed you, if you let her. Like, literally feed you. I usually make sure whatever is about to get shoved in my mouth doesn't have eyes or tentacles. Anyways, she made enough for me to live off of in case of a natural disaster, and I have completed night number two of beef curry for dinner. It's sooooo good, but I don't know if I can muster up night number three. I'd share with H and H, but I fear the curry explosion that may ensue. My apartment now smells like curry and I can't honestly tell you I hate it.

2.) I had a major throwback the other day and it completely rocked my soul. Just a little song called "call me" by Tweet. Saying this song is the JAM would be an understatement. Lordy, you know I have it on replay all up in the Rogue. Also, Jeremih/50 cent's "down on me" is one I just can't get enough of right now. A fun fact about me is that I have a soft spot in my heart for 50. I'm not even mad at the fact that he has been shot 9 times, a few of which in the face. Whatevs...

3.) All frivolous money spending has been put to a screeching halt. This does, unforch, include the Tory Burch Louiisa messenger bag. Although Tory said that a white leather bag is essential for spring/summer... I digress. This is happening because I am possibly planning a top secret weekend getaway. So... the only things I will spend money on are as follows:

-Gas...cuz I gotta get to work, yo.
-Groceries... and I'm not too good for coupon clipping and off brands!
-Henry's daycare... because fixing his destruction would be far more expensive.

So far I have $30 cash put aside, so I guess that means my big trip so far will be.... happy hour at Chili's!! Kidding.... give me a break, I just decided this tonight that that's the only cash I have in my wallet :)

2 comments:

  1. ahh! where is your top secret get-away?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, so I didn't know you were blogging again! I love this! I've never gotten over the fact you stopped with your crazy stories from the make-up counter! Ha! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete