Sunday, May 13, 2012

Summa Summa Summatime!

So, we have a little over a month before our calendars tell us it's summertime, but I beg to differ. I actually got to lay out for a bit today. I could have sworn I was out there for at least two hours, and I was about to start bragging on my tan....but when I came inside, it had only been an hour. No tan lines showed up to the party. However, I will prevail and become that cinnamon goddess who lies deep inside me.

Friday night, Jeremy and I joined my parents and sister at tower grove park for "Food Truck Friday" and it was a lot of fun! There were about ten trucks there, ranging from Italian food, brats, crepes, tacos, and desserts. I got a grilled cheese and a brat for my dad, and would have gotten more, but the lines were so long. We have definitely come up with a plan for the next Food Truck Friday, which slightly resembles black Friday and may or may not involve walkie talkies.

Saturday morning, Jeremy and I had breakfast at the cafe in his building, while enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather. It really was awesome and everyone was out and about with their dogs and children. Then, the German restaurant next to his building was having a special day where they had food specials and the first 50 people received a glass HB liter mug. Of course, we had to attend and get our mugs, so we headed over there right after. I had to go meet my family for an early mother's day lunch, so this was how I left my sweet boyfriend. Jesus take the wheel...


Later that night, we joined some of our friends for a Drive-in/Pin-up style party. Jeremy is much better at putting together costumes than I am. He even buys things for MY costumes, like cute headbands. What a catch! Here we are enjoying the 1940's style festivities...

Today I got to enjoy an overdue pedicure with my mom. I'm so lucky to have her in my life and I thank God for her daily. Happy mother's day mom...you are loved!!!

In other BIG AND EXCITING news.... we are now less than two weeks until T and J take on Disney. I'm so excited, I can barely take it. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment